Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

BEDA 23: My semi-weekly peace.

With the first month of NY2TX coming to a close, I've come to love the weeks when I only make two videos. I just realized today that I am going to have to start planning the first video for my own channel. May is approaching faster than I ever would have thought and, as it speeds towards, I want to take a second to slow down. By "slow down," I obviously mean that I'm going to bitch about all the projects that I've taken on it the last month.

In December, I had it in my head that I was going to do the 50 Book Challenge. 50 books in 52 weeks. Completely doable, right?

Then I decided I was going to do was BEDA. I didn't think that it would be that bad, and it hasn't been. Minus, of course, the fact that my computer decides to wait a few days before actually posting each blog. BEDA is pretty simple as it's basically me, vomitting my words into the Blogger website for innocent people to read.

Then, just a day into BEDA, I message Caroline about NY2TX. We start the project the next day, with my video. And it continued since then.

With the establishment of NewYorktoTexas, I decided that I was going to start making videos on my own channel in May. I picked May because it seemed so far away, yet it's still before VidCon...Now we're only a week before the start of May and I need to make a video. Should I go the Kristina Horner route with a video response? The Haley Hoover route with a catchy outro? Maybe a Nerimon style vloggity vlog?

So many choices!

Good night Internet!
Books: 9
Journeys:8

No comments:

Post a Comment