Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

BEDA 13: A Long Day of Nothing

Today was, well, interesting, i guess. I didn't really do anything.

I got invited to the Sweet Sixteen of this girl I barely know. I met her at camp this past summer and then I get a text from her 8 months later asking for my address so she can send me an invitation to her Sweet Sixteen. Yupp. I got it today. I have to RSVP by tomorrow. I'm probably not going. I'm not much of one for very social interactions. That's why my best friends are two of the quietest people who have ever attended St. Francis; Jimmy and Caroline. Jimmy mostly shrugs. Caroline mostly...well she's not exactly quiet since Nicole corrupted her, but that's another story...was my friend by default.

Not that I don't love her to death, but we basically became friends because we're both smart, neither of us smoke or drink (yeah, that's a rarity in Rockaway), and we're both girls. Also because neither of us really fit in well with the BH girls. Due to the fact that neither of us smoke, drink, or make out wih random guys at the age of 12. Well we don't do any of that now, either, at 14/15.

I don't really have anything left to talk about.

Goodnight Internet.

Books read this year: 8
Journeys:6

No comments:

Post a Comment