Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

BEDA 15: RIP Vacation


You know how after you've been off from school/work for two weeks and the night before you go back you're just thinking to yourself, "noooooooo?" Sort of like in those cartoons when something bad happens the show the character falling off a cliff screaming, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO." Yes. That is what I am experiencing right now. 

I really have never liked school. It doesn't really make sense because I'm smart and I like the whole learning aspect but not so much the "social" aspect. I actually hate the social aspect. It all just seems so manufactured to me. You know, the whole, "I have to get to class! What class do you have? I have a free. Are you in my ___ class? Oh your not? Oh too bad. Hugs!" just seems like everyone is trying to live up to what old school Disney Channel shows about Middle/High School {Lizzie McGuire, Even Stevens, That's So Raven, etc.} always idealized. Always having a group of three friends: you and two others. It just doesn't seem right.

That brings me to the topic of this blog.

I would love to be homeschooled and I'm trying to convince my parents. I would have so many opportunities open to me that I don't have right now. I could take classes that aren't available to me. I could travel. I could pursue my dreams. This isn't me trying to convince anyone that homeschooling is better. It's just better for me. 

Okay Internet. That's enough controversy for tonight. 

Books read:8
Journeys:6 

No comments:

Post a Comment