Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Procrastination Breeds Inspiration.

I have two tests this week. I have 3 homework assignments due tomorrow. They can wait.

Okay, so I wrote a Day One BEDA today about my current life occurrences. I also wrote that I plan on beginning to make YouTube videos in May. I just might start earlier. The first one will probably be a Vlogbrothers style 'Thoughts From Places" video. Maybe not. Who knows?

All I know is I might be going to North Carolina in three days. Yes, this is last minute because two days ago I found out we were not going to Virginia for Easter/ Spring Break. Since NC is about 15 hours away by car when you don't abide by the speed limit, I'm probably flying. Even Better.

I also have a great TM idea that I wanna run by Caroline before I blog about it... but it should be good. Since she's my best friend, we often have the same idea in our heads at the same time, so I'm almost positive she won't think I'm crazy. Almost.


Okay. Yeah. So that's all I had to say...

Good Night Internet.

Books Read This Year: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment