Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

BEDA Day 3 : Evil Technology

Technology is just failing me the past two days. Two days ago my keyboard on my Dell Inspiron 1450 (or 1350, I'm not entirely sure) started acting up. I thought nothing of it…until my H key popped off. Still nothing because you can still type without the plastic. (I do it all the time with my C key.) Now my G key isn't working at all. Nor is my H key. And that is why I am typing this blog and probably many more on my iPhone. During lunch in the bathroom because I won't have the patience later.

Even better, we (Caroline and I) launched NewYorktoTexas yesterday with my video. Yeah. My computer deleted it twice before I had the sense to upload it directly through WMM. Arghh.

I would say my iPhone is still fine but that's only because my case is indestructible. But also I can't update said phone until I back up music from a previous computer. Argghh.

In other techno news, my Nook is fine. I got a Vera Bradley case for it in Blue Rhapsody. (picture below. Somewhere. Where? I don't have the slightest clue because applications are not nearly detailed enough.

Arghh. (new word? I think so.)

Okay. Goodbye Internet. You might crash before I post anything again due to my bad luck.

Ooh also: I'm tracking something new.

Books Read: 8
Out Of State Journeys: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment