Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

BEDA 16: Birthdays and Unfair Teachers


Let's start this off on a light, happy note. Today is my friend Dylan's 16th birthday! And tomorrow is my...Matt's 15th birthday. {Not sure what to call him. Neighbor? Friend? School Mate? Kid I Want to Sell to Guatemala?}  So I'm very happy for them.

Now on to the fact that my WHAP {World History AP} teacher hates me and is planning my combustion as we speak. Ms. B and I have an interesting relationship. I'm clumsy and as a result I am often on crutches. Since I'm clumsy and I'm on crutches, I often fall, make loud noises with those crutches, or just have a spaz attack and they fall to the floor. Ms. B doesn't like that about me. I have to say though, I am an acquired taste. 

So I try to work hard in her class but she doesn't call on me. Ever. I sit in the front row. I will be the only one with my hand up. She will not pick on me. Ever. How am I supposed to learn this extremely difficult material that you obviously don't know how to teach if you don't answer my question? Think!

SO I had an 87 average 1st trimester, but then I received a 78 2nd trimester because I did poorly on the Mid Term. I want to pull my grade back up so that I can prove to my parents that I am responsible enough to do homeschooling, but she doesn't teach me. 

I got a B- on my essay today when a girl who wrote a shorter essay with the exact same comments as mine got a B. There's a four-point difference. I got an 80, and she got an 84. I'm really not a grade-grub but I just don't think it's fair for the teacher to grade me on a steeper curve than the other girls. 

Okay. I'm done. 

Goodnight Internet. 

Books Read:8
Journey:6

No comments:

Post a Comment