Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

BEDA 10: I have no creativity today.

I'm just drained today. No creative juices flowing. No energy. Just meh.

My NY2TX video was about weather. And a stuffed horse. Yes. That's how low I've gotten. Given, it was a funny take on weather, but still weather.

I was playing Scatergories with my family today. That's a normal family activity, right? Yeah, take that and times it by Kelleher. Ahhhh.

We had the letter B and the category was Politicians. What does my extremely conservative grandmother write down? Oh, nothing other than, "Bojangles in the White House."

Yes, we are very creative people.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A RACIST BLOG. SO NOT TAKE IT FOR MORE THAN WHAT IT IS. THIS COMMENT WAS MADE BY AN 85 YEAR OLD WHO LOST HER EDIT BUTTON DURING THE WAR.

Goodnight Internet.
Plane tomorrow. Gonna miss it here. :(

Books read this year: 8
Out of State Journeys: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment