Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

BEDA 17: Birthdays and Doctors

I feel like birthdays are becoming a theme in my BEDAs. Well today is Matt's birthday. I don't really know what to call Matt. I don't think he's my friend. I know he's not my boyfriend. I know he's my friend's brother, and my other friend's best friend. But to me? Well when I mention him in a story and someone says, "Who's Matt?" I sort of automatically think....he's my Matt. What else do you need?

My friends and I know quite a few Matt's: Matt Sav, Matt Buckley, Matt Pap, Matt Gamb, and Matt Prasenski. Matt Sav is, just that, Matt Sav. Matt Buckley is Buckley. Matt Pap, Matt Papa. Matt Gamb is Upstate Matt and Matt Prasenski is My Matt. I my friend says something about a Matt, I will usually say, "My Matt?" Which is odd due to the fact that I have no possession of him. He is, and has never been, nothing more than a neighbor. He's just...mine.

So today is his fifteenth birthday, and so begins the 3 months and 8 days that he can continuously say that he is older. Yupp. It's fun. But I'm a year ahead in school, so ha.

I went to the doctor today for my foot. They still don't know if it's broken. How frustrating. My doctor wants to send me for an MRI which is irritating as well. I think that he thinks there is nothing wrong with my foot. I'm not a fan of doctors really. Sometimes they're great, and when they're great, they're great. But when they're not great? They're terrible.


Good Night Internet.

I want to finish New Moon by Friday.

Books Read:8 (I am pathetic)
Journeys: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment