Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

BEDA Day 1 : Attempting to do this.

I am really, really bad at daily commitments.
Like, terrible.

For instance, every year since I was 5 I tried to keep a diary and never succeeded. Well, except for sixth grade when my life got interesting, but even then I didn't remember to do it every day. I've also tried to do those Facebook photo challenges where you post a picture every day for fifty days... Yeah, I failed miserably.

But maybe, just maybe, I will be able to succeed at this. I mean, I have an app on my iPhone for Blogger, I have access to internet practically everywhere. It might be possible.

In other news about my life:

In May, I'm going to start trying to make YouTube videos. In June, I'm going to VidCon. If you do not know what Vid Con is, you need to click here. That will take you to the VlogBrothers video on John Green's favorite VidCon 2011 moments. And then click here to get your tickets to VidCon 2012 in 
Anaheim, California. 


So, I've been making music a lot. Sometimes with this girl, sometimes not.

And also trying to get this guy Dylan, to sell this other guy Matt to Guatemala. His response was just golden. Matt is still in NY for the time being..... how unfortunate.

Also, April is a big month for the births of people I happen to know, so that should help me blog more frequently.


Let's try this internet.

Books read this year: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment