Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

BEDA 21: Movies

I saw the Hunger Games today with my two cousins, Sarah and Lauren.  From the previews and news coverage, I didn't really like the casting choices, but once I saw the film I came to love their choices. 

I know most people have seen this film already, but I'm not going to go in depth in a review or anything. This is just me letting y'all know that I saw the movie. 

Dinner tonight. Okay. So, we went to this BBQ type place called Smokey Bones, and it's kind of amazing. They have great food, they play great music, and there's great service. 

I'm really not looking forward to tomorrow because we're leaving and then I have homework that I can't do until I get back to Rockaway because I didn't bring the BlueTooth receiver for my keyboard. I'm smart.

Oh! I finished New Moon. So that's something...productive...that I did. Sort of. 

Tomorrow's post will be better Internet. Promise.

Books read: 9!!!
Journeys: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment