Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

BEDA 24: Stories of Stupidity; Chapter 1.

Remember that time when I was a normally functioning person? Yeah, me neither.

Today, I fell. Literally, I fell when walking into school. I was crutching along when I slipped and my broken-foot-leg crumpled underneath me. My religion teacher Mr. Reed picked me up. And then I fell again. After I got over to a bench in front of the general office, this tiny little nun, Sr. Fillipa started yelling for some teacher to get "Pat." Sr. Pat is our school nurse and I have spent way too much time in her office this year.

The tiny man teacher comes sprinting down the hallway in slow motion to end up breathing hard in front of us. "Pat's not in her office," he panted. Enter awkward teenager. I just quickly said, "I'm fine.I really am. My knees just hurt. I'm fine." Then tiny nun, who is probably pushing 80, takes my 30 lb backpack and starts carrying it to my locker. Teachers were stopping her, asking if she needed help. Meanwhile, back at Theresa's subconscious, I felt like a jerk.

Well thats it for this episode of stories of stupidity. I'll see you next time, Internet.

Books read:9
Journeys:8

No comments:

Post a Comment