Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

BEDA 30: So....Anaphylaxis is fun...

So this happened on Monday night into yesterday, but I didn't mention it for some reason in those BEDAs.

Apparently I'm allergic to like artificial food dye. I know this now because I got a huge rash after eating a piece of cherry pie my dad bought on Monday evening. Then my throat and chest started feeling tight; My throat was starting to close up and I was having an asthma attack. I didn't feel well until late yesterday, and I still feel ill now. I have some type of really bad bug. Caroline's exempted me from videos this week. So if you watch them (maybe you do! and that's great if you do!) Caroline made one yesterday but I'm not sure if she's making one tomorrow.

Being me just keeps getting more and more fun.

Books: 9
Journeys: 10

No comments:

Post a Comment