Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

New Things Occuring!

Wow. Here we are. It's May. Wow.

Okay, so back in April (aka: the month of many year changing decisions) I said I was gonna start making videos on my youtube channel in May. Well here we are and, um, how many videos have I made? Uhhum...None.

I decided the other day in the shower that I'm going to make videos on Wednesdays and Thursdays, depending on the NY2TX cycle. Smart, huh? But, I didn't think this so well through.... I have the 2 day cycle this week: Tuesday and Thursday. So that means that it's Monday, tomorrow is Ny2Tx, then Wednesday is my video. It's all happening so fast and I'm glad that ya'll have stuck around through my bitching and moaning about taking on too much, too soon (see all the blog posts on this exact topic).

Oh! I also started Tumblr-ing. (Is that the word?) My blog is www.saddle-freedom.tumblr.com and it's a 95% horse blog, but I'm considering starting one for like my YouTube-y life, or just like my life in general, but in picture form. There are so many social network-y things that I'm involved in right now. Shall I list? Oh, Thank you! Feel free to add me on any of these; as long as you're not some socio/ psychopath, I'll accept.

1. Facebook: www.facebook.com/theresak419
2. Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Theresa_Kelley
3. Tumblr: www.saddle-freedom.tumblr.com
4. Main Blogspot: www.myeyesshouldbegreen.blogspot.com
5. Life Blogspot: www.theresakellz.blogspot.com
6. NY2TX: www.youtube.com/user/newyorktotexas
7. Main Channel: www.youtube.com/user/theresak419
8. Personal e-mail that I am not going to post here.
9. Professional e-mail: theresakelleymusic@gmail.com
10: The NY2TX e-mail that I'm not going to post here either.

Now, why am I telling you all this? Many reasons.

1. I love whoever takes the time out of their day to read what I take the time out of my day to write.
2. Because in a chat room the other day, some one who has actually seen NY2TX was like, "Do you and Caroline have VYou accounts?"

No. We don't. And this is why: we both have to manage all of the things I listed above plus more! Caroline has Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr(s), Blogspot(s), NY2TX, her own channel, e-mail(s) and life to handle. VYOU is just too much! If ya'll want to contact us, you can do one of three things.

You can:
a) Put it in the comment or message us on the NY2TX youtube.
b) Leave a video response on a NY2TX video!
c) Facebook it to us. (We do not have plans for a NY2TX Facebook page, so send it to me or Caroline, please.)

Okay. That's all for now, because I have taken up enough of your day, Internet.

Books: 9
Journeys: 10

No comments:

Post a Comment