Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Books and Trips

I finished Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children  by Ransom Riggs last week. Comments? I hope to God that there is a sequel. It was so amazing. GO! Go now. To the store and buy the book. It was really, really good.

I'm in Pennsylvania right now, and I got some footage for my video on the trip up, as well as when I got into my bedroom. I love the PA house. It's so cute. Tomorrow we're (my dad and I) are going to the Goodwill because I need a nightstand...and tripod if they have one. I'm getting a new camera in a few weeks and a tripod with it, but I think I need a tripod for the PA house because I am NOT lugging my microphone stand up here to film. Not happening.

I brought up an old test from the Rockaway house. It used to be my mom's, then it was mine, then my brother's. Then darling brother of mine ran off to California, leaving the desk (and most of his possessions) behind. So today, I unceremoniously dumped all of his crap into a milk crate in his room and my dad carried the desk down the four flights of stairs, and I followed with a wooden chair. :)

Well, Internet, it's almost 2am, so I'm going to sleep now.

Books read: 10!
Journeys:11!

No comments:

Post a Comment