Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Breathing A Sigh Of Relief

I think I just took my first actual deep breath in a while.
I just finished editing my first video for my channel and wow, it's nice to relax. Now don't get me wrong, I'm very stressed right now, but now that I have that first video up, it's all gone! I filmed my Tuesday NY2TX video at 11:30 last night and uploaded it this morning.

I don't think I'll bitching on this blog for a while....that is until the week before VidCon and I decide that I should premote NY2TX and my own channel. Oh yeah, you guys don't know this yet!

I'm going to VidCon 2012 in Anaheim California! Ahhh! I wish Caroline and Julia were coming but I'm definitely bringing them with me next year. So at VidCon I want to do come like promoting of the NY2TX channel as well as my own.  I'm really looking foward to VidCon and who knows? Maybe next year Caroline and I will have tickets to Industry Day at VidCon. (Oh my asdfghjkl that would be amazing!)

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children is really good and you should check it out.


Thank you, Internet, for allowing me to do all the interesting things I do.

Books read: 9
Journeys: 10

No comments:

Post a Comment