Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

First time out in a week!


So I was really ill this past week and didn't get any work from any of my classes done.  Ahhhh! NOT good! I'm doing it all today and tomorrow. I was supposed to do it yesterday, Friday, but I was feeling better so I went with my Aunt to B & N because she wanted to get my Grandmother a Nook for Mother's Day. I picked up a few things while I was there: 
  1. Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. Ransom Riggs is a nerdfighter and a close friend of John Green! I've been meaning to get this for a while but never got around to it. It's kind of creepy so far, but a good creepy!
  2. A new B & N card while I was checking out. 
  3. A Tall Iced Latte from the attached Starbucks Cafe (YUM!) and a German Pretzel thing. They are so good, and just like the ones in Germany! 
I forgot home much I live the Garden City B&N. I have to go there more often, and next time with NERDFIGHTER NOTES!  
Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children
By Ransom Riggs
My member card!
My latte! No pictures of the pretzel though. I completely forgot!


Books Read: 9
Journeys: 10

No comments:

Post a Comment