Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

BEDA 28: The Case of The Missing Keys


My mom, or dad, or dog, lost the keys to our car so we are stuck in Pennsylvania until tomorrow when we can get new keys from Toyota. Nicely done parentals, nicely done.

So, we're eating tacos for dinner and I'm making brownies. FUN FACT! I don't even like brownies, but I'm feeling very domestic. :3 

Cody sat next to me in the van for about 2 hours while I read TFIOS for about the millionth time. My darling mother and father were in the living room screaming at each other about keys while their best friends sat on the couch between them. How awkwardly pleasant. Anywho, Cody hates fighting, screaming, and basically any expression of frustration, so he slept in the driver's seat while I read. It was nice. Peaceful.

I finished TFIOS today. Again. The sad thing is that The 50 Book Challenge is just for first time reads. Eh. I'll get over it. Currently reading Silas Marner and Eclipse.


Books read : 9
Journeys : 9

No comments:

Post a Comment