Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

BEDA 27: Things I do that I shouldn't do.


Today I went quadding with a broken foot. 

My dad asked me if I wanted to take a ride with him and my mom and my aunt and uncle and I was like, "Can I do that with a broken foot? Like am I allowed to do that?" And what does my father say, "Not being allowed to do something has never stopped you before." 

So I went. It was awesome. asdfghjkl. Amazing. 

Also, I'm finding I have a strange addiction to tumblr. 

I found out that the lead singer of my favorite band, He Is We, is no longer able to tour. Her health was declining when I saw her last July with my then best friend, Samantha. She has an autoimmune disease that made her have to take two chemotherapy drugs. Then she found out recently that she has another disease that I can't spell that cause fusion of the vertebrae. I love her and Trevor, and was so lucky to meet them and talk to them when I was in eighth grade. They're great people and I'm so lucky to be able to say I know them personally. 



No comments:

Post a Comment