Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

BEDA 27: North-West Bound.

Well, sort of. I'm off to Plymouth, Pennsylvania home of...nothing.

My dad decided that we needed a vacation house. Okay. So when normal people think "vacation house" they think South Hamptons, Bahamas, Bermuda, even Upstate NY. Does anyone ever wake up one morning and say to themselves I'm going to buy a house in Pennsylvania today ? Now, if you are a sane person, you probably said no. You have obviously never met my father. (Which most of you probably haven't, now that I think of it.)

My dad bought the house in PA a few months ago from the bank. Apparently, the previous owner was some crazy guy. He had about a thousand pigeons in a coup out back. Before he lost the house to foreclosure, he wired the electricity up to the gas line. *Insert volcanic eruption*

So, off to Pennsylvania. It's actually quite awesome. Quadding around the mountains. It's just cool.

Buh-Bye Internet.

Books:9
Journeys: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment