Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Well, This is Awkward...

Oh...humans.

As much as I would just LOVE to believe that we are all little puppets living our pre-determined lives, we aren't.
People (well, most people) have logic and freewill. That means that we can never really accurately predict what another human being will do. This is especially true when it comes to members of the opposite sex. In my case, boys.

Since girls tend to crowd  up with other girls and talk, and boys tend to gather up with other boys and...well, grunt, humans overall tend to have a better understanding of the same sex. So, I'm pretty sure every girl (maybe not Caroline.) will agree with me when I say that boys are pretty much impossible to predict.

Well. Okay. This is where it just gets weird.
My best friend likes a guy who is basically, drop dead gorgeous. She's totally crazy about him. Great, right? Not great. Now, I do not like this guy. How bout we call him Peeta, like from the Hunger Games? Well, we were all together last night because me and Julia were having a sleep over so we went out with Peeta and Ryan. Anyway. We made Ryan buy us some food then we walked down to the beach. We sat against the wall and it was freezing. So...Peeta put his arm around me and I put my head on his chest. I honestly don't know why. He was warm.

After a while, we all got up and started walking somewhere else because this girl Samantha came along and we were not in the mood to deal with her drunkenness. Peeta gave her a cookie. We walked one street up up and Peeta kept holding my hand or putting his arm around me when we walked towards Ryan's house. Then my phone went off with a text from Julia's mom. It said we had 10 minutes so we should start heading home. Peeta and Ryan walked us home but Ryan kept being really annoying so Peeta grabbed my hand and started running.

When we had a block between us and Julia and Ryan, we stopped running. When we got to Julia's house, he had to wait outside because his mom was on her way and people aren't allowed in Julia's house. So, I sat on his lap with my head on his shoulder until his mom texted me saying she was a block away and then we sat on the stair with Julia and Ryan waiting for her.

I honestly don't like Peeta, but Julia keeps saying that he definitely likes me because he kept touching me, and hugging me all night. This is so bad.

Okay, Internet. I have WHAP homework, and a headache. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. i was mad because you refused to get off of his lap the entire time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and im still kind of mad because after i gave you the evil eye, you smiled and said "you really hate me right now don't you?".and continued on giggling and touching his hair while sitting on him. if that's not flirting what is?

    ReplyDelete