Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Over the Age of 30 = Chastity

Okay. It may not be my place to judge on this subject. Due to the fact that I am 14 years old, and a virgin. But, I have parents, both of whom are over the age of 30, and I also have an opinion. So here we go.

Parents. If you are over the age of 30. And you have children. Who are either old enough to know what you're doing or smart enough not to believe you when you say "We're just dancing, go back to bed" you should not be "getting it on" with you husband/wife when your children are home. Or when you are home. Save these things for romantic weekends away. Or vacations when you can pawn your kids off on some overly peppy guy from a third world country who runs the kids' club on the cruise ship. Not when you son/daughter is in the next room.

So. What spawned this indignant argument, you ask?
Well, I was talking to my friend and we somehow...I will never know how or why...got onto this subject and she sent me the following message:
"i have heard them... you know
i have heard them make out, then i would hear the doorlock"

Parents! I never want to have someone say this again! That is just...just wrong. No. Just no.

Unless you have the purpose in mind of creating children..Just don't. Please. For your children's sake. And their friends. Don't.

Oh! And the people of the internet because they had to read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment