Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Mental Anguish

Sometimes, my brain hurts.

Yes. My brain. It hurts. Which is technically impossible for the brain to hurt since it sends the signal to other body parts to feel pain...but still.

Okay, so over the past week or so, I've attempted to update about 10 times. Each time saving it as a draft because I know that I can't fully develop the idea in a literary form. So I've come to the following conclusion: I have to start making vloggy-type videos on YouTube. It's only fair. I have to get these ideas out of my brain or it will explode.

Also, my friend is currently going through some drama with a boy who, since I just finished the Hunger Games, is named Peeta. It's actually hysterical and awkward. And I've written a song about it... so if you wanna know more about Julia's screwed up love life click the link below:

julia's screwed up love life

That. ^ That thing above is a link. A link to my friend Caroline's blog that has full detail about Julia and Peeta's issues.

SO CLICK IT!!!

My brain hurts less. And I'm tired. And delirious.

Goodnight, internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment