Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Plans!

lol at the title...

Just kidding! I'm a loser so I'm staying home. Here is the itinerary for tonight:


Homework, then Dinosaur Chicken Nuggets with Chocolate Milk, then some bakery cookies, maybe watch my puppy or kitten sleep a little, talk to Caroline and/or Julia, and then go to sleep.

But, I'm wild child so I might divert from this plan a little bit...maybe break it up with some watching and listening to the Casey's scream...whatever. It'll will be epic.

Now, I'm not saying that if you are watching the game, you're an idiot imbecile. Basically, I'm saying that don't like football. I'll be happy if the Giants win, of course, because I'm from NY (no. not the city) and I'm not in the mood to be ostracized and hated by an entire state.

So yeah, Go Giants! And also, Go Bakery Cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment