Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Year's Resolutions

I haven't written on here since the 27th of August. That's over four months. That's insane.

The past four months have passed in a blur. I'm not even kidding. First I started school. Then, Hurricane Sandy hit and my town was devastated so I went to live with my aunt in Virginia for a little over a month. That brings us clear of November and into December. On the 23rd, my uncle passed away due to complications of lung cancer. Now, here we are: January 9th.

Now, that we're all up to date on the goings on, let's get on to the title of this video.

New Year's Resolutions

Okay, so I know that a lot of people have a hatred for Resolutions. Like, some people even hate the word. I don't really get that. Like, seriously. Resolutions are awesome. They give you a chance to examine your life and think about the things that you should be doing, or want to be doing, or that you shouldn't be doing. Even if you don't make a single change in your life, you'll still have thought about it and that means that you know that that is a change you need/want to make.

That being said, I like to keep my resolutions small-scope. Working towards a larger goal. Baby steps. So, here are my resolutions. Some may sound a bit familiar.


  1. Read 50 books in 2013 that I have never read before.
  2. Keep an awesome diary. (Writing down why each day was awesome. I did this for half of 2012.)
  3. Eat more healthy food. (I love healthy food, and want to eat more of it.)
  4. Study and work harder in school. (I haven't been applying myself as much as I could be.)
  5. Get my first job. (Okay, so this summer, I want to get a job as a camp counselor, and then in Sept. my friend and I are going to get jobs as Starbucks Baristas.)
  6. Go back to S4TR. (A Therapeutic Riding Program that I worked at last year.) 
So, what am I tracking on this blog in 2013?
I am going to track out-of-state/out-of-country travels! This year is going to be full of travel for me, including three trips so far to the west coast, so I thought that this would be a good year to do this. 

Okay. So, I guess this is all that I have to say for this post. I just finished The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky today and I have to say, it was amazing. Now I'm starting The Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling. I think I'm going to do a book review soon. Probably a written one, on the blog, rather than a video. 

Okay, my lovlies! Until next time!
Books read: 1
Trips: 0 

No comments:

Post a Comment