Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Thoughts On VidCon

So...VidCon...that's a thing that happened. =)

I still cannot believe that this weekend actually happened! It was so awesome (as in the actually definition of instilling awe). I met John and Hank Green and they are truly two of the most lovely people on this earth. Also on Day 1 of VidCon, I met Jenna Marbles. She is also extremely sweet.

On Day 2 of VidCon I ended up on a line, completely by accident, that was to meet Charlie McDonnell. (and Michael Aranda) Charlie is just...adorable. He called my ukulele cool because it has a dolphin on it. Later on I met Laci Green on the elevator and she was also really really nice.

Speaking of people that I made he acquaintance of whist on the elevator, I also ran into Tom Milsom, Frezned, and Michael Aranda more times than I can count.

I met Hayley Hoover (hayleyghoover) while I was in the courtyard outside of the convention center after attending the Footy Pajama Meetup organized by Kristina Horner and Lex.

On the line to meet Charlie, I met three very nice girls :Kaitlin, Jordan (jordanthecake) and Kylie. That was nice.

So VidCon was amazing and I cannot wait until next year when Julia can hopefully come with me to Anaheim.

I'm sitting in the Long Beach Airport (LGB) waiting for my flight which was just delayed for an hour...=(

Okay Internet, the next time we will speak is when I'm in a different timezone, so.. Bye.

Books: 11
Journeys: 19 (soon to be twenty.)

No comments:

Post a Comment