Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Fault in Our Stars Reaction [No Spoilers]

Wow.
I read TFIOS when it came out. The day it came out. And I went to make a video response to post to Kristina Horner's review video, but during editing I gave up. I wasn't feeling the video and it just paled in comparison to the book, so it's now sitting on my desktop.

Anyway, today I went to Barnes and Noble with my mom cause we had to do something with the Nook. When I read TFIOS, I read it on my Nook, so I wanted a physical copy. We bought the book and a couple other things and left. In the car on the way home I started to read to my mom, The Fault in Our Stars. She loves it and the second we got home took it out to continue reading. Literally, right now, she's sitting across from me in a recliner with her mouth hanging out, reading the book. Because that is what this book does to you. It's just...wow.

Honestly? (no, lie to me!)
John Green outdid himself with this book. I love all of his books; Looking for Alaska, An Abundance of Katherines, Paper Towns. All of them. I haven't read his colabs yet, but I'm going to be sure to check them out.

Oh and my copy of TFIOS was not signed. Just saying. Kristina, you're not alone. But I have a solution for this lack of personalization: I'm going to VidCon this year. Getting my copy signed. It's all good in the hood(ie).

Happy Reading! dftba.

Books Read This Year: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment